IT Technical Support Specialist
We would welcome you in our IT team if you are willing to work hard, not afraid to learn and most important – technical problem solving is your strongest ability!
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting desktop and laptop systems with Windows OS
- Setting up of video and sound related equipment like cameras, lighting and all related equipment and cabling
- Serve as the initial point of contact for resolution of computer/network/equipment related problems in a 100 user environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows OS, MS Office, e-mail, network and hardware
- Responsible for the installation and upgrades of any third party software
- 24×7 monitoring of healthy functioning of all systems
- Performs certain administrative tasks in server systems
What are we looking for in you?
- Desktop support experience including Windows 7/8 and other Microsoft wrapped applications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, MS Office 2016, ability to troubleshoot software issues
- Excellent knowledge of computer and servers hardware, ability to troubleshoot hardware and peripherals related issues
- Knowledge of video, sound, light related equipment and streaming technologies would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Linux would be an advantage
- Fast learner
- Flexibility to work in shifts is required, including night shifts and overtime, when needed
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Hourly rate: 6.15 -9.40 EUR Gross
EURO LIVE TECHNOLOGIES – Riga, Latvia-based global broadcaster providing innovative video stream services for users worldwide.
Reaching hundreds of thousands of users worldwide every day
We invent solutions that others follow
One of Latvia’s most desired employer
World's largest online gaming software supplier