As part of the Live Casino Product which creates and design online games for the gambling industry, Business Intelligence Analyst and Game Mathematician should take responsibility of creating mathematical models for online casino games, balancing games to reach required player experience, validating games’ behavior with developers.
- Operate data structure analyses for our product
- Monitor estimation data obtaining and gathering process
- Use BI tools to create reports and visualize data
- Provide detailed mathematical models for casino games and game features.
- Offer detailed analysis and explanation of mathematical models
- Validate, simulate (with the help of simulation developers) and sign off mathematical models to ensure they work as intended
- Troubleshoot with engineers on technical implementation of mathematical models
- Contribute original ideas to game logic and game design team
What are we looking for in you?
- Knowledge about the gaming industry and experience in this field
- Analytic mind set and ability to work independently in very dynamic environment
- Ability to use different BI tools (Such as Tables, Power BI etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge in combinatorics, statistics and probability theories
- Proficiency in MS Excel and VBA
- Practical knowledge of one of the programming languages could be considered as advantage
- University degree in mathematics or programming is preferable
EURO LIVE TECHNOLOGIES – Riga, Latvia-based global broadcaster providing innovative video stream services for users worldwide.
Reaching hundreds of thousands of users worldwide every day
We invent solutions that others follow
One of Latvia’s most desired employer
World's largest online gaming software supplier