JUNIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Have you dreamt of being a leader, managing and mentoring people in big international company, dealing with variety of tasks and solution is your middle name? Join Euro Live Technologies! We are part of Playetch – world’s largest online gaming software supplier and online streaming provider that operates in business-to-business (B2B) segment.
- To manage, motivate and train assigned employees in order to reach set targets and improve performance;
- To ensure and monitor closely and continuously the professional level of service;
- To organize and control operations facility during the shift;
- To resolve client complaints and requests;
- To monitor and identify disruptions of operations department, technical problems and immediately act in accordance with set company policies and procedures;
- To ensure company’s promotional and marketing activities;
- To prepare daily and/or monthly reports.
What are we looking for in you?
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Team management and teamwork skills;
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality;
- Excellence in driving results in a matrix-structured organization;
- Ability to quickly react to different situations and navigate in essence of the problem;
- 2 years successful working experience (preferably in gaming industry) at supervisory level;
- Very good English skills, good Latvian and Russian language skills;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office etc);
- Ability to work in a shifting schedule;
- High accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
EURO LIVE TECHNOLOGIES – Riga, Latvia-based global broadcaster providing innovative video stream services for users worldwide.
Reaching hundreds of thousands of users worldwide every day
We invent solutions that others follow
One of Latvia’s most desired employer
World's largest online gaming software supplier