SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Start the year with new career heights! Here is your unique opportunity to join senior management team and become part of Euro Live Technologies, “Playetch” company – world’s largest online gaming software supplier and online streaming provider that operates in business-to-business (B2B) segment.
- To manage and ensure successful continuous operation of the facilities;
- To coordinate Operations employees for successful work duties fulfilment;
- To mentor, motivate and train Operations managers in order to improve their professional and management skills;
- To analyze structure and work processes of Operations department, initiate improvements and develop an action plan;
- To prepare reports and presentations required by the company’s management;
- To organize, manage or participate in various company related projects within the competence of held position.
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent team management and teamwork skills;
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills;
- Excellent argumentation skills;
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality;
- Excellence in driving results in a matrix-structured organization;
- Ability to react quickly to different situations, navigate in essence of the issue and find solutions;
- 4 years successful working experience (preferably in gaming industry) at supervisory level;
- Very good English skills, good Latvian and Russian language skills;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office etc);
- High accuracy and high stress resistance.
EURO LIVE TECHNOLOGIES – Riga, Latvia-based global broadcaster providing innovative video stream services for users worldwide.
Reaching hundreds of thousands of users worldwide every day
We invent solutions that others follow
One of Latvia’s most desired employer
World's largest online gaming software supplier