IT Technical Support Specialist
We are proud that our brand is part of the international company Playtech, which is the world’s leading online gaming software developer and live video stream gaming service provider. Our international team is operating in Riga from 2008 and from day one our core values are in the center of attention on everything we do. High work ethics, positivity and innovative environment is here for your future career!
- To be the main contact point for any technical issues
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops and servers running Windows OS
- Installation of professional studio equipment: cameras, lighting and audio
- Troubleshoot hardware and resolve technical issues with OS, MS Office, e-mail, network, etc.
- Full Windows OS setup, including drivers, BIOS and other related software
- 24/7 monitoring of healthy functioning of all systems
- Previous proven experience in the delivery of IT support services
- Outstanding customer service skills with a positive outlook
- Good Windows OS skills – diagnosing network issues, installations, configuration and remote support, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, MS Office 365
- Networking knowledge is an advantage
- Strong experience of problem solving, troubleshooting and fault-finding software applications issues
- Excellent documentation and knowledge sharing skills
- Able to translate technology into simple terms
- Flexibility to work in shifts is required, including nights shits and overtime, when needed
8 – 12 EUR/h Gross
Interested? Apply here just by sharing your contact information or send us full cv to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team!
EURO LIVE TECHNOLOGIES – Riga, Latvia-based global broadcaster providing innovative video stream services for users worldwide.
Reaching hundreds of thousands of users worldwide every day
We invent solutions that others follow
One of Latvia’s most desired employer
World's largest online gaming software supplier